Information regarding COVID-19 outbreak
At d line, our responsibility is to keep our employees, customers and partners around the world healthy and safe. This is a responsibility that we - like many other companies - take very seriously.
During the uncertainty caused by the coronavirus (COVID-19), we would like to update everyone connected to d line on some of our initiatives to keep our company and the communities we are part of as safe as possible.
Currently, we have no operational impact from the coronavirus. Our production, assembling and deliveries are business as usual, and we have taken several initiatives in order to stay at the current operational level during the coronavirus situation, whilst taking the necessary measures to contain and avoid an outbreak in our facilities. The analysis of our supply chain does momentarily not show any disruptions.
Furthermore, our customer service, sales support and project consulting are at the same high level as usual, with only minor changes to our offering. These are the steps we’re taking to keep our communities safe in order to prevent COVID-19 from spreading:
- We offer virtual meetings and conference calls to our architects and partners, in order to avoid physical interaction.
- We have introduced home office for employees that are not required to work out of our offices and production facility.
- Employees who show signs of a fever or have family members that do are required to notify their immediate Manager and stay home.
- All travel related to work has been postponed.
- We’re focused on sustaining high levels of hygiene in our offices and production facilities.
- We’re following the World Health Organization (WHO), rules and regulations of local authorities, and other global health organizations to collect the most up-to-date information to ensure the actions we're taking are comprehensive and expedient. Based on this information, we will adjust our actions accordingly.
We have not had any employees being infected, but we naturally have a contingency plan in place, should it happen. We will keep you posted on any developments as we all navigate through this new reality.
Should you have any questions regarding our products or delivery, please contact your local d line sales representative.
From everyone in d line, we hope you stay healthy and safe.