satin charcoal look
Lever handle L - charcoal
- 14L pair, 8x8mm, Snap on cover cc 30/38mm, 33-59mm
- 16L pair, 8x8mm, Snap on cover cc 30/38mm, 33-59mm
- 16L pair, 8x8mm, Solid rose cc 30mm, 33-59mm
- 19L pair, 8x8mm, Snap on cover cc 30/38mm, 33-59mm
- 19L pair, 8x8mm, Solid rose cc 30mm, 33-59mm
Our levers are designed for constant use. Pushed, turned and bumped over and over again every day –whether in private homes or commercial buildings, government offices and cultural centres.
From the curve of a handle, to the 21 ball bearings that roll against each other behind our lever roses, to the hardworking materials they are produced in, we have always seen every component of every design as having equal importance in the creation of the whole.
Every lever in the Knud Holscher collection is made in AISI 316 steel. AISI 316 is an acid-proof, non-corrosive, marine quality stainless steel –a robust, raw, sustainable substance whose strength and resilience we have unfaltering confidence in.
Both internally and externally, every detail of every d line lever handle is rigorously tested for seamless functioning so that it endures. Then, assisted by the most cutting-edge machinery in our field, each is expertly crafted by hand.