satin stainless steel AISI 316
- CC 50 mm, f/ Ø14 lever handles, snap on cover, w/ ball bearing
- CC 50 mm, f/ Ø16 lever handles, snap on cover, w/ ball bearing
- CC 50 mm, f/ Ø19 lever handles, snap on cover, w/ ball bearing
- CC 43 mm, f/ Ø16 lever handles, snap on cover, w/ ball bearing
- CC 43mm, f/ Ø19 lever handles, snap on cover, w/ ball bearing
- CC 43 mm, solid rose, w/ ball bearing
- CC 50 mm, solid rose, w/ ball bearing
d line hardware is all about balance: the balance between form and function; between the senses of sight, hearing and touch; between that which you see and that which you don’t; between design that looks good and design that works well; between changing tastes and advances in engineering; and between that which is bent and that which is straight.
Hardware is so named because its products are designed for constant use. Pushed, pulled, turned and bumped over and over again every day –whether in private homes or commercial buildings, government offices and cultural centres – they are required to bear the weight of a heavy coat, to open a window and lock it again, or to prevent a door pulled open from hitting the wall behind it.
Every hardware piece in the Knud Holscher collection is made in AISI 316 steel. AISI 316 is an acid-proof, non-corrosive, marine quality stainless steel – a robust, raw, sustainable substance whose strength and resilience we have unfaltering confidence in.
Both internally and externally, every detail of every d line piece is rigorously tested for seamless functioning so that it endures. Then, assisted by the most cutting-edge machinery in our field, each is expertly crafted by hand.